Friday, July 29, 2022

Home

 Welcome to William Hammett's Fiction Blog. I'm an author under my own name as well as a ghostwriter. Two of the more frequent questions I'm asked is "What kind of style do you use?" and "May I see a writing sample?" Actually, I use the style that fits the project for any given client. Any professional ghostwriter who cannot vary style to fit a client's needs or the genre or project at hand is in the wrong business.

All of the writing samples on this site were written by me and reflect the many genres that I've been interested in over the years as well as a diversity of styles I've used. I have always enjoyed trying out new things when it comes to writing, which is one the qualities I possess that I believe makes me a great ghostwriter.

Please browse the writing samples by using the Site Map to guide you to the index of all samples. These samples are, for the most part, excerpts from novels I have written, and all are formally copyrighted according to copyright law as codified by the U. S. Copyright Office. No sample may be used or reproduced in any medium without my express written permission.

Some of the samples are complete short stories, and others are flash fiction. These too are copyrighted under my own name even if they have previously appeared in literary journals, which is the case for several.

Many of the books in which these excerpts appear (or appeared) are on Amazon while others are out of print. Some are currently under consideration by literary agents or publishing houses. All are copyrighted.

If you're looking for a ghostwriter, I hope you'll find this site useful. But remember that the style I use for a client may be totally unique and not represented here.

Thanks for stopping by!

~William Hammett


Site Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales of Seven Kingdoms

From the novel Tales of Seven Kingdoms by William Hammett Copyright William Hammett 2016, 2022 All Rights Reserved   Haven Ballindor ha...