Tuesday, July 5, 2022

About

William Hammett's Fiction Blog is a collection of writing samples I've assembled over the past twenty-four years. Some are actual excerpts from clients' books, and these are used with permission. They encompass most genres (mystery/detective, romance, thriller, science fiction, fantasy, juvenile) and literary. I do not write erotica or glitz. Query me for other categories, such as western or family saga.

Please keep in mind that these are samples that illustrate the diversity of my work and the wide range of topics that I handle in my capacity as a ghostwriter. The style I use for any given client is always dictated by the client's preference (if one exists regarding style) and the topic and genre of the proposed novel. Writing samples are only indicators as to whether or not a good ghostwriter can execute a variety of plots. Great ghostwriters are literary chameleons and can vary styles according to a client's needs. If a ghost has only a single style when it comes to fiction, then you've chosen the wrong ghostwriter.

I also ghostwrite nonfiction, but this blog is solely dedicated to fiction samples. For samples of my nonfiction work, please visit my professional ghostwriting website. The link is at the top of the right sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by!


Site Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales of Seven Kingdoms

From the novel Tales of Seven Kingdoms by William Hammett Copyright William Hammett 2016, 2022 All Rights Reserved   Haven Ballindor ha...